Bus Travel Provence, France
Bus Schedules (unofficial) for Provence
Bus service tends to be local, centered on larger towns to serve the surrounding areas. We also have bus information included with some of the town/village pages. The photo (left) is in the village of Le Tholonet, east of Aix-en-Provence.
Check Beyond's Town/Villages page for bus information concerning those towns and villages.
- Overview of Provence, including Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Avignon, Briançon, Digne, Gap, Marseille, Nice, Toulon.
- including Barcelonnette, Castellane, Digne-les-Bains, Forcalquier, Manosque, Seyne-les-Alpes, Sisteron.
- including Briancon, Corps, Gap, Guillestre, Orcières, St Véran, Sisteron, Veynes.
- including Antibes, Cannes, Grasse, Menton, Nice, and the back country villages.
- including Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Marseille, Toulon.
- including Les Arcs, Aups, Brignoles, Cassis, Draguignan, Fayence, Fréjus, Hyères, St Raphaël, St Maximin-la-Ste-Baume, St Tropez, Toulon.
- including Bollène, Apt, Avignon, Carpentras, Cavaillon, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, Orange, Pertuis, Sault, Vaison-la-Romaine, Valréas.
- including Nice, Auron, Isola 2000, Val d'Allos, Valberg.
- including Aigues-Mortes, Corconne, Nages-et-Solorgues, Nîmes St André-de-Valborgne, St Jean-du-Gard, Saumane (Gard), Sauve, Sommières, Uzès, Villevieille.