Bus service tends to be local, centered on larger towns to serve the surrounding areas. We also have bus information included with some of the town/village pages. The photo (left) is in the village of Le Tholonet, east of Aix-en-Provence.
Check Beyond's Town/Villages page for bus information concerning those towns and villages.
The Bus Schedule Pages
- Alpes-Maritimes: Sillages - Bus company serving the area of Antibes, Cannes, Grasse, Biot, Mouans-Sartoux, Sophia Antipolis, Valbonnes.
- FranceOneTour - Airport transfers and tours in Provence and southern France
- Alpes-de-Haute-Provence - Trans'Bus 04 - urban buses: Digne-les-Bains, Manosque.
- Alpes-Maritimes - Trans'Bus 06 - urban buses: Cagnes-sur-Mer, Cannes, Grasse, Menton, Nice, Sophia-Antipolis.
- Bouche-de-Rhone - Trans'Bus 13 - urban buses: Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Aubagne, La Ciotat, Gardanne, Istres, Marseille, Martigues, Vitrolles.
- Haute-Alpes - Trans'Bus 05 - urban buses: Gap, Briançon.
- TER PACA - Trains Express Regional - PACA region. Bus and Train Schedules and information (French, English). TER (Trains Express Régionaux) is a network of trains and buses to serve the regions of France - more local that the country-wide TGV and express trains. A good source for regional routes and schedules is the Guide Régional des Transports, published by the SNCF and available free at train stations.
- Var - Trans'Bus 83 - urban buses: Draguignan, Fréjus, Toulon.
- Vaucluse: Trans'Bus 84 - Urban bus transportation for Avignon, Bollène, Carpentras, Orange.
Links verified 23 March, 2012, updated 21 July, 2014.