Before requesting a link, you should have a link to ProvenceBeyond.
Links verified 22 March, 2012, updated 24 July, 2014.
- Net Cafés -
Pages Jaunes - (French Yellow Pages) Enter the following
Activité: "cyber cafe"
Localité: town name
Departement ou Region: the department number(06 for Alpes Maritimes, 83 for Var, etc.)
Media - Magazines
- Alsace DNA - (French daily) Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace (English)
- France Météo - Weather (French)
- France Pratique - Practical information and news (French)
- France-Ouest - (French daily) including news from Brittany, Normandy and the Loire. (French)
- FranceMagazine - An on-line (and print) magazine about France, with culture, travel and art de vivre. (English)
Frequence Evasion - A regional French Radio Web for the South of France, for over 5 years. Offers city details and programs. (French, English)
GeoAtlas: Maps of France and Provence - Vectorial maps of France available on CDROM; this was the original source for the maps used on ProvenceBeyond.
Libération - French newspaper
- Monde diplomatique - All Le Monde diplomatic articles since 1994 (French)
Mont Ventoux - Télé Mont Ventoux - alternatif sur la provence, reportage, vidéo, forum, photo, agenda, météo, ... [we especially like the winter photos] (French)
NRJ Saint Tropez - Local radio-station web (pronounced 'energy'), with articles, concerts, what's happenning, etc. "Nous mettons en ligne les informations importantes reçu à la radio reportages concerts emplois etc." (French)
Panoramic Earth - France - a collection of interactive tours of travel destinations from around the world, covering towns, cities, whole islands and skiing resorts. For each location a series of panoramic images of the sights and attractions are linked to an interactive map. (English)
- Radio France - (French news radio) in RealAudio format
- Revenu Francais - en ligne - Financial weekly, with other related information. Le site web du Revenu Français, premier hebdomadaire économique français, et de son supplément patrimoine mensuel. Un panorama complet de l'actualité des entreprises, de l'économie et de la Bourse. (French)
- Riviera Reporter - The online version of the excellent Anglophone magazine, covering the practical and interesting aspects of life on the Cote d'Azur. The printed magazine has been the best (and sometimes only) source of English-language information for Rivera residents, since 1987. (English)
Riviera Times - The English language newspaper for the French - Italian Riviera and the Principality of Monaco. (English)
Premiere (ex Parisope) - the weekly "What's happening", including movies, nightclubs, etc.