Before requesting a link, you should have a link to ProvenceBeyond.
Links verified 22 March, 2012, updated 24 July, 2014.
- Arts et Metiers Museum - science and technology museum-Paris
- Capetiens et croisades - art exhibit: text, color slides, voice (French)
- Centre National d'Art et de Culture Georges Pompidou - "Beaubourg" Cultural Center in Paris (French) Cezanne
- Paul Cézanne Studio - the most popular museum in Aix en Provence. A very classy and informative website; includes a virtual tour, a history of the artist's life. (French, English, German, Italian, Japanese)
- Hazló, fresco painter, Gordes - Comtemporary fresco painter (peintre fresquiste), working and living at Gordes (English)
- LOUVRE Museum -
- Web Museum, Paris - (English)
- ARTFL Project - American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language (University of Chicago)
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France -
- Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers - (French, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
Culture - Ministère de la Culture - (French, English, Spanish)
- Festival of Underwater Film - Antibes - The annual Festival Mondial de l'Image Sous Marine in Antibes-Juan-les-Pins, Oct-Nov.
French Word-A-Day - A rather unusual and interesting website (and idea). Offering a daily e-mail with a French word, a useful phrase and an inspiring French quote, and a daily anecdote on life in France.
- Treasures from the Bibliothèque Nationale de France - (English)
- Tres Riches Heures du Duc de Berry - the classic medieval book of hours (English)
- Voltaire Fondation - University of Oxford (English, French)
- French Page, The - A history of France and its nobility of the 900's A.D. (French)
- History of Gothic Architecture - Amiens Cathedral
- Maginot Line World - la Ligne Maginot (English, French, German, Italian)
- Paris at the Time of Philip Augustus - Includes images and a plan of the wall built by Philip Augustus. (English, French)