About Beyond |
Please send us mail at email@example.com.
Please use an interesting email "subject" so we can see you aren't a machine, and so you don't get lost in the spam filtering.
You can copy-paste firstname.lastname@example.org into your email program, or click-here, and then paste email@example.com into your email "To" destination.
Junk email is overloading us so much we sometimes lose the email from our Beyond readers. If we haven't answered your mail, it might have been lost in the junk; please try again.
Please send us
- suggestions about other villages, sites or information you would like to see in Beyond
- requests for information you think is lacking on some Beyond page (especially if you think the info could interest other readers as well)
- requests for additional travel information you think could also be interesting for our other readers (we have limited sources, but will help where we can)
- comments or suggestions about Beyond. Praise fuels our motivation, and [constructive] criticism is enormously welcome to improve quality.
- corrections if you find errors of fact or spelling/grammar.
Mail en Français bienvenue
Si vous n'êtes pas comfortable avec l'anglais, nous serions heureux de communiquer avec vous en français, même si notre français n'est pas très bien. N'hésitez pas!
Please read our Links Policy page.
- We save most of our received email, but we do not collect or extract any personal information or contact information (names, addresses, etc.) from the email.
- We do not share any of our email information with any other webs, online services or anybody else.
- We occassionally reprint, in our Beyond web, some email that we consider of useful interest to other readers, but only with the permission of the Sender. Our "Reader's Comments" may include the sender's partial name or full name, and optionally the state or country of origin, at the Sender's discretion. We would never include the Sender's email address or home address in any "Reader's Comments" entry. (Example: click "Reader's Comments" on the Cavaillon page.